An award-winning team of property experts who deliver bespoke marketing suites, show home design and signage solutions are looking for a client facing Project Manager responsible for leading projects on time and on budget.
Commutable from Braintree, Witham, Rivenhall End, Hatfield and surrounding areas
· Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
· Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
· Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
· Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
· Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
· Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards
· Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
· Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
· Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Production Director.
· Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project.
· Oversee the final stage of the project to completion.
· Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
· Carry out weekly reports regarding project status
· Basic experience/knowledge of construction industry or shop fitting/interior design fit out.
· Previous experience of project management within an Agency/Client Services environment.
· Previous experience working with new home developers
· CSCS desirable but can be applied for once employed
If you are an experienced project manager then please apply now.
Please ensure that your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. If you have an enhanced, creative CV please (also) submit a database friendly, Microsoft Word version. .
If you have not heard from us within five working days of application, please assume that you have not been successful. We will keep your details on file. Should a suitable position come up we will contact you.
Have you heard about the Referrals scheme? Earn yourself up to £500 worth of vouchers
Carole helped me build capacity in the marketing team during my time at previous company, successfully securing two experienced marketing executives. Carole and her team were efficient and well organised, taking care of application screening, shortlisting and arranging interviews. They were able to get vacancies live very quickly and were a pleasure to work with.
Kirstin, Marketing Manager / Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR Account Assistant / Executive to join a fast paced reputable PR consultancy in Hampshire.PR Account Assistant / Executive (Junior or mid-level role)
One of the South’s leading employers has a brand new & exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital UX DesignerDigital UX Designer
One of the South’s leading employers has a brand new & exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer with an emphasis on digital to join their team within a pivotal role.Digital Operations Executive
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in the tech sectorSales and Marketing Director
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their next step, so currently you maybe a SAE looking for the next challenge or an AM wanting to be part of a larger agencyPR Account Manager
A highly creative, fast moving company seek a talented Graphic DesignerGraphic Designer (In-House)