Sales & Marketing Executive
Up to £22k (depending on experience) Bonus + Pension Scheme
Hampshire, Commutable from areas such as: Winchester, Eastleigh & Basingstoke
We are working on behalf of our client who is looking for an experienced B2B sales and marketing executive to join their busy team. This is an exciting time to join the company as due to expansion they offer potential for the right candidate to quickly move up into a managerial position along with ongoing opportunities for professional development and training.
The role is a “hands on” position and will involve managing existing clients and developing new business so are looking for a mature candidate with strong communication skills and is organised and able to work under pressure.
Please note: A full driving licence and own car will be essential for this position due to rural location.
· Supporting and managing the sales team along with overseeing negotiation and objectives throughout active campaigns
· Conducting market research and assisting the directors with the execution of new marketing campaigns and future advertising programmes.
· Cross-sell products while developing an extensive understanding of the industry and competitors within the market
· Maintaining and managing client relations by giving advice and collecting feedback along with attending client meetings to collate information for quotations
· Run and monitor social media advertising campaigns and keep customers up to date with promotions and new products and manage online chat team
· Managing own CRM account along with incoming and outgoing calls
· Achieving sale objectives (both individual and team targets).
· 2 + years’ experience within a B2B environment
· Experienced working to targets and keeping calm in high pressure situations
· Marketing experience
· Strong admin / written / mathematics skills
· Must have full driving licence with access to own car
This is a wonderful opportunity to progress within a company who offer quick promotion to the right candidate, an annual bonus, company pension scheme, allocated Parking, and Xmas shutdown along with a year on year annual salary review – please apply today!
Please ensure that your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. If you have an enhanced, creative CV please (also) submit a database friendly, Microsoft Word version. .
If you have not heard from us within five working days of application, please assume that you have not been successful. We will keep your details on file. Should a suitable position come up we will contact you.
Have you heard about the Referrals scheme? Earn yourself up to £500 worth of vouchers
Professional, efficient, easy to deal with and understanding. Thank you.
Laura / Candidate
Our client, one of the highest ranked tech PR agencies, are looking for an entrepreneurial AE or SAE to join their winning team due to a period of growth.Senior PR Account Executive
A well-respected and established organisation are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their friendly and active team.Marketing Executive
An award-winning team of property experts seek a enthusiastic project cordinator to offer admin support and procurement duties.Project Coordinator – 3 month contract
An award-winning team of property experts who deliver bespoke marketing suites, show home design and signage solutions are looking for a Project ManagerProject Manager
Our client a successful and expanding organisation are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join them.Sales and Marketing Assistant
Have you worked in an agile software development environment with experience of Salesforce or an equivalent CRM platform? If so, take a look at this role!Business Analyst