It’s been a couple of weeks now since we crowned the winner of our Creative Student Awards 2016/17. Now that the dust has settled we thought we’d introduce the winner and runner-ups.
After the 1000s of votes were tallied, Jodie Howard – an ambitious Interior Architecture student from the University of Portsmouth, came out triumphant.
Jodie first entered the Creative Student Awards in the Spring with her Interior Architecture blog, which received nearly 40% of the public vote in the grand final. Along with a trophy and £300 cash, part of Jodie’s prize was the opportunity for that much coveted workplace placement opportunity. Since the CS Awards, Jodie has undergone a 3 month work placement with Kenwood UK, a leading design company that specialise in kitchen appliances.
Jodie’s main interests lay in the Interior Architecture & Design industry. You can view her full profile here or by clicking the image below.
The runner-ups for our Creative Student Awards were:
- Jessica Staley – Interior Architecture & Design student at the University of Portsmouth
- Anna Kenneally – Fine Art student at Kingston University
- Andy Clegg – Programme Co-ordinator at the University of Chichester
- Mungo Hamlet, Harry Groves, Cara Sherratt and Sam Piercey – Marketing Communication students at the University of Chichester
Special recognition awards were also given to:
- Danielle Horsley – Advertising student at Bournemouth University
- Martyna Wisniewska – Photojournalism student at Southampton Solent University
We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered and voted in our Creative Student Awards. Stay tuned for the launch of our Creative Student Awards 2017/18!
Would you be interested in offering Jodie, or any of our finalists, a workplace placement? For more details, please call us on 01489 890 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.