We have recently downloaded the “Inbound for agencies report 2014” by Hubspot and found it to be a very interesting read.
As we are all aware, it is important to have an effective content marketing strategy in place to ensure your intelligent and targeted marketing has a strong online presence and the ability to drive quality leads to the business. It was interesting to see that according to the US Content Marketing Institute recently, 70% of consumers would prefer getting to know a company through content rather than ads.
The report by Hubspot looks at the adoption of inbound marketing by agencies, what inbound marketing services they are providing and how they expect their own businesses to develop. Here are a few highlights:
- A vast majority of agencies have taken on inbound marketing; 83% of those who took part in the survey are billing for inbound marketing services.
- 51% of those that responded saying they thought their clients would increase their inbound marketing activities next year.
- Another 25% saying their clients were thinking about starting to use inbound marketing.
- Channels used for inbound marketing: 85% use social media, 73% SEO/website, 72% email marketing, 61% Blogs.
- When asked what they felt were the biggest challenges to their businesses, 14% of agencies listed hiring staff.
- When asked what roles they are looking to fill; 43% digital marketing executive, 33% client account managers, 27% sales, 23% Marketing Specialist, 10% Director and 9% PR professionals.
To read more you can download a free copy via the Hubspot website.