Theblueballroom, a communications agency, founded the networking event DigitalSurrey which is a not for profit informal business community that exists for people to meet up, network, learn and share. If you are a marketing or creative professional, then DigitalSurrey is the place to be!
Now in their 5th year running, we are excited to share the next event details with you.
March’s DigitalSurrey event – Taking on the Giants
With massive brands slowly taking over the search results for competitive terms, it can be hard for boutiques and local businesses to break through. In March’s Digital Surrey, speaker Ross Tavendale will reveal how you can beat the giants in the SERPs by finding and exploiting their online weaknesses.
- Topics Covered
- Big Brand Weaknesses
- Content Strategy for local business
- Social for SEO
- Being clever with small budgets
- Leveraging your brand’s assets
- Getting coverage in big newspapers and magazines
- Link Building tactics in a post Penguin world
- Reporting intelligence to uncover more opportunity
When? Thursday 12th March, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Where? University of Surrey, Lecture Theatre E
To register for your FREE ticket, simply visit the DigitalSurrey Eventbrite page.